Terms of Service
These terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement between you and ursbollhalder.com
Please read carefully.
1. You must agree to these Terms & Conditions in order to purchase/use any Urs Bollhalder product. Your downloading of any product is considered to be agreement to these Terms & Conditions.
2. These Terms & Conditions may be modified by ursbollhalder.com at any time, but we will endeavour to communicate to you when such changes are made. If you disagree with any of the modifications made, you must contact ursbollhalder.com to revoke your agreement and cease use of all products.
3. You agree that any personal information you give to Urs Bollhalder when purchasing products is accurate and true.
5. You agree that all products available on the Urs Bollhalder website are the intellectual property of ursbollhalder.com and, as such, all rights to those products are owned by ursbollhalder.com.
6. All ursbollhalder.com products are licensed and not sold to you. You may not sell your products to another person.
7. All licenses are single-user licenses. The contents of these soundsets and libraries are licensed, not sold to you. Ownership remains with Urs Bollhalder. All rights of the producer and the owner of the work are reserved. Unauthorised duplication of any download is a violation of applicable laws.
8. You may not distribute, share, sublicense, lend, lease or otherwise make the soundsets/libraries content available to any third party (on the internet, an information network, by tangible media, broadcast or in any other manner). You may not modify, adapt, create derivative works from or translate any part of the soundsets/libraries, either for commercial benefit or otherwise.
9. You may use the content of these soundsets/libraries in your own commercial or non-commercial music productions, including library/production music. You may not use and sell the samples, presets or instruments in a sample library or as samples, instruments or preset packs.
10. Urs Bollhalder reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any products available on the website at any time, without prior notice being given to you.
11. Urs Bollhalder reserve the right to modify the price of any product at any time, without any requirement to reimburse the customer due to a price reduction or promotional offer.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Urs Bollhalder against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or accruing from your use of Urs Bollhalder products, including your downloading, uploading, installation, or use of them, or your violation of these Terms of Service.
13. These Terms & Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by you or Urs Bollhalder. If you want to terminate these Terms & Conditions, you may do so by notifying Urs Bollhalder and ceasing your use of any products.
14. Urs Bollhalder may at any time terminate these Terms & Conditions with you if you have breach any provision of these Terms & Conditions; if Urs Bollhalder is required to do so by law; or if Urs Bollhalder decides to no longer provide the products.
15. Your use of Urs Bollhalder products is at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or any loss of data that results from such use.
16. By using any Urs Bollhalder product you accept and acknowledge that you must adhere by these Terms & Conditions.
For any further queries regarding these Terms & Conditions, do not hesitate to get in touch via
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. Decisions on this will be made on a case-per-case basis and within those 30 days (unless stated differently in the product details) after your purchase you may contact us to discuss this.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use wix.com to power our website, marketing services and online store--you can read more about how wix.com uses your Personal Information here:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
5. DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
7. DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
10. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Urs Bollhalder, Ebikon, Switzerland